If you are an individual who is looking for a place to work out of in San Diego (Spring Valley), I am looking for someone in the creative/arts/entertainment OR wedding/events industry to share my lovely little work studio (named Xanadu) with me, which is situated behind our house.
- Must enjoy birds singing as well as pretty views through the 8ft french doors.
- Must enjoy taking your lunch breaks by the pool during summer
- Must be able to deal with me
- Also it would be an added bonus if you like watering plants once in a while because I have a black thumb & they keep dying
- Must have a reasonably smaller desk since there isn’t much room for a big one
Send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org titled “studio” which includes:
- what you need the space for
- what your budget is
- how many hours per week you will need it and which days (full-time/part-time is ok)
- link to your site/work
- anything else you think I would want to know?
below, 8ft french doors- nice groovy light.
below- where I work.
below, some storage space in that little room
view from the studio.
below, what you can do when you don’t feel like working.