I Just wrapped up another shoot this weekend with the gorgeous actress/ musician/ muse/ friend Sarah Carter (Falling Skies, Rogue, Hawaii 5-0, et al) who came down from LA for to work with me again. This photo above is a teaser from this weekend – all images will be up on my blog very soon! (You can view some of my previous work with Sarah: HERE, HERE & HERE.)
You can view more of my work on my Portfolio, and of course, this very blog is brimming with my photographs…
I’ve been published in the NY Times, People Magazine, Martha Stewart, Rangefinder, Harper’s Bazaar, Huffington Post and many, many more. I’ve shot for GAP, did a talk featuring my work for Adobe, worked with celebrities and have been featured and renowned in dozens of print and online publications worldwide.
More details about the $350 special:
The shoot INCLUDES:
– A half-hour session with me.
– I come to your house in San Diego (travel fee may apply) or another location. My house is an option too (check out my Instagram).
– You receive 10-15 high resolution downloadable files to make prints from and a beautiful online gallery website for sharing.
– We can add film – 35mm / Polaroid / Holga in addition —*I highly recommend this, here are a few Polaroids below:
These sessions can include editorial-style Portraiture / Artists / Musicians / Family / Pets / Couples / Kids / etc.
Or purchase a portraiture/ art session for a loved one as a unique and personal gift.
Please email me: email@example.com with:
* the subject MINI SESSION
* include a few dates you have available
* what type of session you are looking to shoot (portrait/ family etc)
* what part of San Diego you live in (for clients coming from out-of-town, we can find a location or shoot at my pad)
Payment options are available, please ask.
Below is another Polaroid of Sarah Carter I took from one of my workshops she modeled for: